- If you have a hobby or an idea and you want to turn it into a business, starting from scratch
- If you sell part-time and you are looking to “go all in”
- If you are a new Etsy seller who wants to increase your sales and grow your business
Then you are probably feeling a little overwhelmed and confused!
- You have so many to-dos, that you may have no idea how to prioritize them.
- You get so lost in the research: there are so many options available, that you may not even know where to start.
- You may try something for a little bit and if it doesn’t seem to work right away you fall in self-doubt and you think that everything you’ve done is useless. So you get disappointed and eventually you lose your motivation to continue
What you really need is
structure and guidance.
You need a complete system that will transform you, by:
- giving you the right skills, strategies and tools
- guiding you step-by-step towards your end goal
- giving you the confidence and the motivation you need to keep going
And that's exactly what Creative Biz Master Seller can do for you!
It walks you through everything you need to understand, know and — most importantly — DO in order to build and run a successful creative business in Etsy and beyond. And it does so in a visual, fun, creative way! You get an actual roadmap!
This step-by-step guide will help you stay organized and on track. You'll know exactly where you are in your journey, what to do next and what you have left to complete! Creative Biz Master Seller consists of 3 separate courses:
- In the 1st course ‘’Prepare” you'll learn how to build a strong foundation for your creative business by understanding your market, your customers, your competition, the trends and by creating a beautiful and memorable brand BEFORE you open your shop.
- In the 2nd course “Set Up Shop” you will create a perfect Etsy shop and learn how to manage it effectively
- In the 3rd course "Promote" you will learn how to use Etsy’ s marketing tools to run effective promotional campaigns to bring in new shoppers, retain existing customers, and increase revenue in your shop.