SET UP SHOP
Do you want to end up with an Etsy shop that generates high income?
That’s what this course is all about.
It is not about how to open yet another Etsy shop. You can easily find this information for free, as the technical part of setting up an Etsy shop is easy. That’s why hundreds of thousands new sellers join the Etsy marketplace each year.
But managing to build a successful, profitable business in a competitive environment like Etsy is not that easy.
And that’s why the really successful Etsy shops are few and the rest are history.
There are many little details that make a huge difference in the end results and you need to know them all, if you’re serious about your new venture’s success.
In this course you will learn step-by-step and in every single detail the right processes and little known pro tips & tricks of how to build and manage a profitable creative business in Etsy.com
Some of the most critical aspects that are covered in depth in this 15-videos course are:
- How to optimize your shop to rank high in search results, using the finest SEO techniques
- How to create optimized listings for both physical and digital items and stock your shop
- How you can organize your items into groups buyers can explore
- How to offer custom, made-to-order items
- How to offer different options of your product within the same listing
- How to set shipping costs and create shipping profiles
- How to set various payment options for your customers
- How to edit and organize your shop and put everything in place, such as:
- Shop information
- Branding elements
- Content in the About shop section (shop video, photos, shop story, shop member bios, etc.)
- Links to your social media, website, and/or blog
- How to create clear shop policies and FAQs
- How to complete an order
- How to manage your listings (renew them, delete them, bulk edit them etc)
- How to use statistics to make informed decisions about your business
BELIEVE IN YOU.
TAKE YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS GLOBAL.
Creative BizLab supports creative entrepreneurs seeking to build and expand their business to new markets. We offer hands-on support via online training, equipping creatives with practical business knowledge and skills.
Over the course of the last three years, Creative Bizlab has coached, consulted and trained over 1000 makers on business topics such as business planning, pricing, branding, digital marketing and selling online, mainly on Etsy.
Creative BizLab's co-founders are Ifigenia Christodoulidou and Zacharias Polymenakos. We are very proud to see most of our members having stable, self-sufficient creative businesses and selling their creations all over the world!
Hi! My name is Ifigenia.
I help people make a living selling their creations online, by showing them how to believe in themselves and how to use their creativity, their skills and their strengths to their benefit. Most importantly I show them HOW they can achieve this, step-by-step!
I am the co-creator of CreativeBizLab, an online training and consulting company for small creative businesses. We have helped more than a thousand people so far build their creative businesses and sell their creations via the internet, especially on Etsy.com. I hold a degree in Psychology and 2 postgraduate degrees in Business Psychology from UCL (University College London).
And sometimes, when I find the time, I paint!
I would love to hear from you! Send me your thoughts and questions in email@example.com
Zacharias holds an MBA from New York University (Stern 1999) and has extensive work experience in Banking and Management Consulting, with focus on business planning, management and finance.
He believes in the great value of the Creative Economy and enjoys helping makers and young people achieve their potential. He is also a maker @ Selektah Clothing.
What is SEO and why it is VERY important for your shop
What are the main parameters that impact your ranking and your sales
Conversion Rate: the most important ranking parameter
How to find the best keywords to optimize your Etsy shop
How to use keywords for maximum effectiveness
How to check your SEO efforts effectiveness